Requesting Volunteer for Japan Fair

programs

Jun 4, 2024, 10:50:33 PMJun 4
to SGC Groups
Hello Go Players,

This year we are returning to the Bellevue Japan Fair (June 29th-30). I am looking for 2-3 Volunteers to help for set up and 6-8 volunteers to help man the booth from 10am-6pm. Last year was more busy than I expected so the extra volunteers are needed to help with this event. This is an indoor event (at the Meydenbauer Center) and there will be also lots of booths of artist and other Japanese inspired clubs and programs to check out when you get a little free time.

If you like to help out please reach out to me, along with any question you may have.

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org