U District Street Fair Voulnteer request (Need 4-6 More)

programs

May 8, 2024, 6:18:30 PMMay 8
to SGC Groups
Just a reminder of our up coming U District Street Fair (18th-19th). I am still looking for 4-6 volunteers to help run the booth through out the week and if I can have 1-2 people help with set up, that be great.

If you can free up some time to help and like to, please reach out with the day and time you can help out.

Thanks for your help

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org