Calling for Sakura Con Volunteer

programs

Feb 17, 2024, 9:42:19 PMFeb 17
to SGC Groups
Hello Go Players,

This March 29th-31th, we are hosting a room at Sakura Con downtown, and we need volunteers to teach newer players the game of Go. Last year we taught over 250 people the game for their first time.

We are looking for around 10-15 Volunteers to teach Go and oversee the room.  Volunteers must be able to commit 4+ hours to earn an event access passes, and we need to distribute help over all our event hours.  Sakuracon recommends picking up badges on the 28th of March before opening day, especially if you're schedule to help Fri, 29 MAR.  We provide bottled water for volunteers, but other drinks and food we ask you to supply for yourselves.

Please email me, prog...@seattlego.org, in the next 2 weeks if you are interested in volunteering, or use the signup sheet at SGC.   Please indicate when you're available Fri-Sun and preferred times to help us schedule volunteers

This is a really big event and nice perks to volunteers, so please help out.

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org