Go Center closed - try Uwajimaya / Mox tonight

prog...@seattlego.org

Jan 8, 2020, 2:12:32 PM1/8/20
to SGC Groups
Hello fellow Go fans,

Hopefully you already know that the Go Center will be closed Wednesdays for a while. The Programming Computer Go class with Drew Barnett is moving to Saturdays at 5pm, starting Jan. 18. I'm hoping to get a Single Digit Kyu class going on Wednesday evenings again -- stay tuned for developments.

Meanwhile, if you're itching for friendly games of Go, Kyle Burg facilitates a Go meetup at the food court in Uwajimaya, 6pm-8pm.
600 5th Ave S., Seattle, WA 98104
Wed. 6-8 PM

Also, tonight is our monthly Go night at Mox Boarding House in Ballard. Bridgette and Sean will be there, 6pm-8:30pm, so join the fun!
5105 Leary Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
2nd Wed. of the month, 6-8:30 PM

Hope to see you soon on the other side of a Go board,

Mike Malveaux
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org