Participating organizations announced and technical writer exploration phase open

Andrew Chen

Apr 30, 2019, 8:30:03 AM4/30/19
to Season of Docs - Announce

Thank you for your enthusiasm and support for Season of Docs. We received nearly 200 organization applications! There were many high quality applications, so the selection of organizations was not easy.

The list of 50 participating open source organizations for Season of Docs 2019 is now available at https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/participants/.

Are you a technical writer interested in taking part in Season of Docs? Please explore the list of participating organizations and their project ideas. If any of the projects interest you, you can contact the open source organization now to start fleshing out your project proposal. You can explore more than one project, and when the technical writer application phase opens you can submit more than one project proposal, but only one proposal will be accepted.

The exploration phase runs from April 30 to May 28. Take a look at the technical writer guidelines for this phase. You can submit your project proposals to Season of Docs when the technical writer application phase opens on May 29. See the full timeline on the Season of Docs website.

We hope you enjoy exploring the available open source projects and choosing the project you’d like to work with!

If you have any questions about the program, please email the Season of Docs team at season-of-d...@googlegroups.com.