Licensing basic info

Mujeeb Baig

Dec 31, 2018, 6:50:17 AM12/31/18
to Search Guard Community Forum
When asking questions, please provide the following information:

* Search Guard and Elasticsearch version
* Installed and used enterprise modules, if any
* JVM version and operating system version
* Search Guard configuration files
* Elasticsearch log messages on debug level
* Other installed Elasticsearch or Kibana plugins, if any

Hi,

ES Version = 6.2.4
JVM = JDK 1.8

I am trying out Search Guard, came across this doc  https://docs.search-guard.com/latest/configuration-gui

Is it correct that Configuration GUI is only available in Enterprise version?

Is your licensing fee based on per node or cluster?

How much it is for a 10 node cluster?

Thanks
Mujeeb

SG

Jan 1, 2019, 8:29:50 AM1/1/19
to search...@googlegroups.com
Can you contact us here pls for a quote: https://search-guard.com/contacts/

And yes, the config gui is a commercial enterprise feature.
License is normally per cluster (but we do also have small license options per node)