SearchGuard for ES 6.3.1

maxca...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2018, 5:19:32 AM7/9/18
to Search Guard Community Forum
Hi
Is there a release date for this yet? I couldn’t find a version in the repository
Thanks
Max

Jochen Kressin

Jul 9, 2018, 7:54:25 AM7/9/18
to Search Guard Community Forum
6.3.1 is already released, both Enterprise, Compliance and the Kibana plugin:

bin/elasticsearch-plugin install com.floragunn:search-guard-6:6.3.1-22.3

Where do you miss this version?

Max Caines

Jul 9, 2018, 5:42:07 PM7/9/18
to search...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jochen

That’s great. Thanks for letting me know. It’s the table in the documentation pages that only goes as far as 6.3.0. (https://docs.search-guard.com/latest/search-guard-versions)

Regards

Max

Jochen Kressin

Günter Platzer

Jul 15, 2018, 7:19:32 AM7/15/18
to Search Guard Community Forum
Hi Jochen,
where i can download the searchguard-kibana-6.3.1-13.zip File?

Thx

Regards

Günter

Am Montag, 9. Juli 2018 23:52:44 UTC+2 schrieb Jochen Kressin:
[...]

Richard Caunt

Jul 16, 2018, 4:23:00 AM7/16/18
to Search Guard Community Forum

Jochen Kressin

Jul 16, 2018, 5:56:46 PM7/16/18
to Search Guard Community Forum
Yes, there seems to be an issue pushing the build out to maven. The plugin is already finished and past QA. We're looking into it, should not take long.

luca ronchini

Jul 17, 2018, 7:06:59 AM7/17/18
to Search Guard Community Forum
+1
looking for searchguard-kibana-6.3.1-13.zip File

can you notify when it will fixed and pushed oud on maven?
thanks a lot

Jochen Kressin

Jul 17, 2018, 10:58:20 AM7/17/18
to Search Guard Community Forum