LDAP Authentication + Internal Authorization (backendroles)

Arturo Penén Gómez

Apr 9, 2018, 4:35:23 AM4/9/18
to search...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

One question, can I enable the authentication through LDAP and group the LDAP users in sg_internal_users.yml?

Thanks.

SG

Apr 9, 2018, 10:50:55 AM4/9/18
to search...@googlegroups.com
this is currently not possible sadly.

You can file a feature request in our github repo or you implement it yourself as a custom authorizer, see https://docs.search-guard.com/latest/custom-authentication-modules#custom-authentication-modules