Session expired but not error message or login redirection

Alessandro Puccetti

Oct 16, 2017, 10:39:48 AM10/16/17
to Search Guard Community Forum
Hi everyone,

I am using ES and Kibana 5.6.0 and SG 16

I noticed that when I do not use kibana for a while but the tab is still open, then if I try to make a filter or interact with the dashboard you do don't get anything back. This happens because the session expired and this is great but the problem is that there is no feedback from the UI and you are redirected to the login page only if you reload the whole page.

Am I do something wrong or could it be a bug?

Cheers,

SG

Dec 28, 2017, 7:34:43 AM12/28/17
to search...@googlegroups.com