Can't get PATCH to work

pankaj chand

Nov 20, 2018, 6:55:27 AM11/20/18
to Search Guard Community Forum
Hi,

I am not able to get PATCH method work. What is the best way to get PATCH method work? I am getting method not supported.

Tried using POSTMAN
Tried using localhost:5601 kibana dev tools

Regards,
Pankaj

When asking questions, please provide the following information:

* Search Guard and Elasticsearch version  - Search Guard : 6-6.4.2-23.1  and Elastic Search 6.4.2
* Installed and used enterprise modules, if any
* JVM version and operating system version : 1.8.0_121
* Search Guard configuration files
* Elasticsearch log messages on debug level
* Other installed Elasticsearch or Kibana plugins, if any
sg_config.yml

Jochen Kressin

Nov 20, 2018, 11:22:43 AM11/20/18
to Search Guard Community Forum
For PATCH to work, you need the latest SG version 23.2. I will make that more clear in the documentation.

pankaj chand

Nov 21, 2018, 12:52:27 AM11/21/18
to Search Guard Community Forum
Thanks. I will update  search guard. Also is there any plan to support JWE? It will be good if JWE is supported. Our auth component uses JWE.

Regards
Pankaj

SG

Dec 6, 2018, 8:29:56 AM12/6/18
to search...@googlegroups.com
JWE will very likely be supported with SG7