Both authenticated and unauthenticated users

Lars Uppheim

Jun 24, 2015, 10:15:38 AM6/24/15
to search...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Is it possible to configure the use of both authenticated users and unauthenticated users at the same time?

I would like to make some indices available to unauthenticated users with read only access and require authentication for updates.

Thanks for a great product!

-lars

SG

Jun 24, 2015, 10:42:19 AM6/24/15
to search...@googlegroups.com
currently only with two nodes, one configured for authenticated users, one for unauthenticated

but we are working on a real multi authenticator solution ...

Lars Uppheim

Jun 25, 2015, 6:25:54 AM6/25/15
to search...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks for a quick reply.