unable to get document count in elasticsearch with admin role

MADHUSUDAN D

Jul 8, 2015, 10:03:35 AM7/8/15
to search...@googlegroups.com
 when i run this curl command "curl -u admin:admin -XGET 'http://IP:9200/_cat/count'"  , i get follwing error.

 {"error":"RuntimeException[java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempt from null to _all indices for indices:data/read/count and User [name=admin, roles=[admin]]]; nested: RuntimeException[Attempt from null to _all indices for indices:data/read/count and User [name=admin, roles=[admin]]]; ","status":500}

SG

Jul 10, 2015, 9:08:16 AM7/10/15
to search...@googlegroups.com
seems to be duplicate of https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/issues/32

> Am 08.07.2015 um 16:03 schrieb MADHUSUDAN D <madhu...@gmail.com>:
>
> when i run this curl command "curl -u admin:admin -XGET 'http://IP:9200/_cat/count'" , i get follwing error.
>
> {"error":"RuntimeException[java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempt from null to _all indices for indices:data/read/count and User [name=admin, roles=[admin]]]; nested: RuntimeException[Attempt from null to _all indices for indices:data/read/count and User [name=admin, roles=[admin]]]; ","status":500}

MADHUSUDAN D

Jul 14, 2015, 1:22:30 AM7/14/15
to search...@googlegroups.com
yes.. it is duplicate of issue#32.. i only posted in both the group .. please help me in this regard..