Search Guard 6

Search Guard

Nov 14, 2017, 4:19:19 PM11/14/17
to Search Guard Community Forum
Today Elasticsearch 6.0.0 GA was released.

After looking into the latest changes we will prepare
a Search Guard 6 Beta version which you can expect
on Monday 20th of November.

Depending on the feedback we expect a final release
in early December.

For the impatient and brave amongst you we already have nightly builds of course:

Have fun,

Urs and the Search Guard team

Search Guard (®) is an Elasticsearch plugin that offers encryption, authentication and authorisation.
It builds on Search Guard SSL and provides pluggable auth/auth modules in addition.
Search Guard is a trademark of floragunn GmbH, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.
floragunn GmbH is not affiliated with Elasticsearch BV.

CK

Nov 14, 2017, 5:11:54 PM11/14/17
to Search Guard Community Forum
Awesome stuff. Thanks!

Daniel Alvarez

Nov 16, 2017, 8:09:13 AM11/16/17
to Search Guard Community Forum
Great news! Thanks

Dan Saltmer

Nov 20, 2017, 11:19:04 AM11/20/17
to Search Guard Community Forum
Awesome thanks, going to look at upgrading our test elk to have a go with this, is there any information on how to configure the GUI configuration element?

Jochen Kressin

Nov 20, 2017, 11:20:32 AM11/20/17
to Search Guard Community Forum
We're in the last stages of updating the docs, please give us a little bit more time, it's coming ;)

Search Guard

Nov 21, 2017, 2:15:50 PM11/21/17
to Search Guard Community Forum

Dan Saltmer

Nov 23, 2017, 12:43:41 PM11/23/17
to search...@googlegroups.com
Love it, makes letting my team manage users much easier 👍 got some feedback to pass over in an issue.