Elasticsearch upgrade requires Seach Guard upgrade as well?

suryadi...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2019, 2:13:35 AM1/24/19
to Search Guard Community Forum

We are using ES 5.5.1 and also using search-guard 5.5.1 and search-guard-ssl 5.5.1

We are upgrading ES to 6.5.4 so is it mandatory to upgrade the search-guard as well? Or we can continue with the existing search guard?

SG

Jan 24, 2019, 6:21:32 AM1/24/19
to search...@googlegroups.com
You need to upgrade Search Guard as well. Here you can find all available versions: https://docs.search-guard.com/latest/search-guard-versions