Time to resume meetings?

Guyren Howe

May 19, 2021, 8:14:18 PM5/19/21
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
I imagine most of us are vaccinated now. Can we resume meetings now? Heck, I don’t think we need masks…

Patrick Crowley

May 27, 2021, 12:56:24 PM5/27/21
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Guyren.

We’re still being a bit cautious (since most SD Ruby organizers have young unvaccinated children), but, yes, eventually, we’ll resume meetings in person.

Until then, I hope to see you at the next virtual meeting! :)

Cheers,
Patrick

> On May 19, 2021, at 5:13 pm, Guyren Howe <guy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I imagine most of us are vaccinated now. Can we resume meetings now? Heck, I don’t think we need masks…

Guyren Howe

May 27, 2021, 2:25:48 PM5/27/21
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
Wait, there are virtual meetings?

Rob Kaufman

May 28, 2021, 12:44:41 AM5/28/21
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
Yep! First Thursday of each month.
We’ve only had 2 so far, but we will be meeting this coming Thursday in Zoom :-)

Best,
Rob Kaufman

Guyren Howe

May 28, 2021, 1:00:21 AM5/28/21
to sdr...@googlegroups.com
What is the address of the meeting?
Message has been deleted

Jon Tara

May 28, 2021, 11:20:48 PM5/28/21
to SD Ruby
Gisborne wrote:
| Wait, there are virtual meetings?

... said the deer caught in headlights. ;)

Was not well-publicized, but I did catch the second Zoom meeting. Tuned in a bit late, so not sure if there was virtual pizza. Nice to see some new faces.

Meetup kept showing in-person meetings with 1 person attending. Decided not to attend illicit meetings of two!