p: confusion

John Currey

Apr 13, 2022, 6:22:41 PM4/13/22
to SDQL API
Hi,

Here, runs and o:runs show he Padres lost 2-13 on 4/12, but on 4/13, p:runs and po:runs is None.
  • date,team,o:team,runs,o:runs,runs>o:runs,season,p:runs,po:runs@team='Padres' and season=2022 and date<=20220413

If I change the team to the Blue Jays, who also lost on 4/12, it works as expected.
  • date,team,o:team,runs,o:runs,runs>o:runs,season,p:runs,po:runs@team='Blue Jays' and season=2022 and date<=20220413

This results in p:L failing to show the Padres are off a loss. Any insight on why?

Joe Meyer

Apr 14, 2022, 2:19:13 PM4/14/22
to sdq...@googlegroups.com
John and SDQL API Friends,

I haven't fixed anything and yet I no longer see an error here.
Do you still see an issue?

best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC

John Currey

Apr 14, 2022, 4:00:12 PM4/14/22
to SDQL API
Strange. I spent a good amount of time trying to figure out what I did wrong. The circled numbers appeared as integers when I originally posted. Perhaps I've been at my computer too long. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

Problem solved. Thanks.

Apr14.PNG

Joe Meyer

Apr 14, 2022, 4:16:34 PM4/14/22
to sdq...@googlegroups.com
John and API Friends,

I'm not sure what caused that error.
My best guess is that it has something to do with someone adding or removing an NBA game.

Let's keep our eye on this type of error.

best regards,

Joe Meyer
Sports Database LLC