Updating database issues

John Currey

Oct 2, 2021, 10:17:16 AM10/2/21
to SDQL API
Hi,

I'm unable to update the database again. I've ran data updates yesterday and assumed they worked. I've tried several times to update date in my NCAAFB database and NFL database. I tried update, and remove. The API responded it was successful, but the data did not change.

When no longer could control the build I added "data date" and "data time" so I could tell when the data actually loaded. This shows the failure:

John Currey

Oct 2, 2021, 10:22:25 AM10/2/21
to SDQL API
Sorry, hit "post message" by mistake.

Here you can see the data date and time from 2 days ago. I've updated the data since then several times.

Oct2.JPG
Here's the response from the API that is was successful:
Oct2a.JPG
Here are the the relevant dictionary fields:
Oct2b.JPG
NCAAFB is failing too.

Thanks

Joe Meyer