Skimmer: Audio spectrum offset to the actual frequency

Aleksander Otulak

Apr 3, 2021, 4:54:34 AM4/3/21
to SDC Software Defined Connectors

Hi,

My setup: Flex-5000a (PowerSDR), RigSync, VAC, SKM Server.
Mode: CW - all seem to work well for me, except for:

The Audio spectrum displayed in the Skimmer window is offset -9700Hz
as referred to the frequency shown in the skimmer frequency scale (LO)
and the radio.

Where should I introduce the frequency correction so that the spectrum frequency
moves up and the  Radio-LO frequency then match each other, please?

BTW: In the 'CW Skimmer' there is a parameter called  Audio IF,
which serves the purpose, I think.
.Audio IF.jpg

Your kind help will be really appreciated,
as I am absolutely confused at the moment...

Best regards,
Alec SP2EWQ

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov

Apr 3, 2021, 7:19:46 AM4/3/21
to SDC Software Defined Connectors
Here:
sf.jpg

суббота, 3 апреля 2021 г. в 11:54:34 UTC+3, aleksand...@gmail.com:

aleksand...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2021, 8:35:54 AM4/3/21
to UT4LW Yuri Pavlov, SDC Software Defined Connectors

Yuri,

Fantastic!! Great news - it did it!

I had to assign -9700 offset and radio, skimmer’s frequency and spectrum are well in match now.

I can also see SDC spots in the panadapter – really promising!!

The only thing left for now is to send the SDC spectrum and its spots into N1MM+.

BIG, big thanks for Your kind help..

Best regards,

Alec SP2EWQ

UT4LW Yuri Pavlov