Request for SOCRAI April Newsletter Items

Liz Allen

Mar 25, 2019, 11:54:21 AM3/25/19
to sco...@googlegroups.com
Dear SCORAI Community,

Another month has flown by, and it's time to assemble our April newsletter. Please send me announcements about conferences, publications, and other research projects and activities that you would like to share. You can either reply to this message or email me directly at lizb....@gmail.com with the subject "SCORAI NEWSLETTER".

The deadline to submit newsletter items is Sunday March 31.

Thank you!
Liz

--

Liz Allen, PhD

Postdoctoral Research Associate

Northeastern University, Global Resilience Institute

lizb....@gmail.com

Jukka Taneli Heinonen

Mar 25, 2019, 12:03:42 PM3/25/19
to sco...@googlegroups.com, Ala-Mantila, Sanna E, ortzi akizu

Dear Liz,

I am one of the guest editors for a Special Issue of Energies (IF 2.676) called “Energy Efficient Cities of Today and Tomorrow”. Many of the topics of this Special Issue fall into the interest fields of members of this society:

  • Low-energy/low-carbon city concepts;
  • Energy solutions for low-carbon urban areas;
  • Low-energy/low-carbon urban ecosystems;
  • Energy-efficient urban transitions;
  • Sustainable urban living;
  • Drivers and barriers for low-energy/low-carbon solutions;
  • Energy system changes in urban communities.

The website of the issue with more information is https://www.mdpi.com/journal/energies/special_issues/Energy_Efficient_Cities_2019.

Best regards,

Jukka Heinonen

cid:_1_0975512809754EBC0041F67D00257FE0

Jukka Heinonen
Professor

Háskóli Íslands / University of Iceland

VR-II, Hjardarhagi 2-6, 107 Reykjavik
Beinn sími / Direct tel. +354 525 4637
Mobile +354 823 0064
http://uni.hi.is/heinonen/

--
- Too many emails? Let Robert <orsc...@gmail.com> know to change you to a summary/digest mode.
- Follow our news on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SCORAI_org

Liz Allen

Mar 26, 2019, 9:25:29 AM3/26/19
to sco...@googlegroups.com, Ala-Mantila, Sanna E, ortzi akizu
Thank you Jukka,
I'll include an announcement about this special issue in the April SCORAI Newsletter.
Best,
Liz