Re: [Sadhu Sanga] [FWD: Anesthesia and Consciousness.]

80 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Kushal Shah

belum dibaca,
22 Apr 2019, 06.35.5722/04/19
kepadahame...@email.arizona.edu, scientific-basis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stuart,

It is a well accepted fact that meditation works well when the spine is straight. This means that a bend in the spine prevents flow of consciousness energy, thereby making its wavelength in the range of few centimetres. If we agree with this, it naturally follows that the neural-physical structures related to consciousness vibrate in the GHz range and not THz.

Best,
Kushal.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 5:25 AM Hameroff, Stuart R - (hameroff) <hame...@email.arizona.edu> wrote:

Thanks Eric

Actually 613 terahertz is 489 nanometer wavelength, in the blue  blue/green region of the visible spectrum. That doesn't mean we radiate blue light (though Hindu deities seem to) because the photons stay internal to the system, normally.

But the resonances/consciousness could extend to higher frequency, smaller scale fluctuations in the structure of spacetime geometry, as Roger Penrose and I have been suggesting.

Stuart