Withdrawn SRFIs in R7RS-large

Lassi Kortela

Aug 2, 2020, 6:27:50 AM8/2/20
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
What's the procedure for dealing with superseded or otherwise withdrawn
SRFIs in R7RS-large?

Red Edition includes SRFI 121 (Generators) which is superseded by SRFI
158 (Generators and Accumulators). Tangerine Edition has 158 and not 121.

Tangerine Edition includes SRFI 159 (Combinator Formatting) which was
just withdrawn.

Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen

Aug 2, 2020, 10:57:41 AM8/2/20
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
I think we can vote SRFI 166 (the replacement of SRFI 159) into the
next edition.

John Cowan

Aug 4, 2020, 11:21:36 PM8/4/20
to scheme-re...@googlegroups.com
Just so, as long as there isn't too much backward incompatibility.