SICAS SMIR Full Bodies CT

Luke

Aug 10, 2020, 9:22:54 PM8/10/20
to scalismo
Hi,

I would love to be able to access the SICAS SMIR Full Bodies CT, it sounds like an incredible resource - I think the idea set out by Kistler in his article around setting up a repository for medical research accessible by the community for research and collaboration is commendable.

I am having trouble getting access - the request access link for the database gives me '502 Bad Gateway' - and I have tried emailing the help email for SICAS, as well as Michael Kistler but have not heard back. I have an account from when I completed the Future Learn course for SSM. My username is vissl1

I understand you are involved in the SICAS group. Do you have any tips on how I can get approved for access, or do you have a SMIR research group that I can join to get access to the database?

Cheers

Luke

Elon

Jun 30, 2021, 4:30:46 PM6/30/21
to scalismo
Hi everyone,

I also have the same request - has there been any update on how we can access the SMIR full bodies CT database?

Thanks!

Marcel Luethi

Jul 2, 2021, 3:21:11 AM7/2/21
to Elon, scalismo
Hi,

I have no news regarding the status of SMIR yet, but I hope to know more within a few days. I keep you posted.

Best regards,
Marcel