We have a new SBOL Editor!

1 view

Pedro Fontanarrosa

Aug 17, 2021, 10:58:30 AM8/17/21
to sbol...@googlegroups.com, SBOL Visual Working Group
Hello community,

Please give a warm welcome to Tom Mitchel as the newest SBOL Editor!  Join us in congratulating Tom and welcoming him to his new role.  We would like to also thank our runner-up David Ross. It was a close call, and we hope to see your nomination soon for the next SBOL Editor election.
The editors would also like to take this opportunity to thank our outgoing editor James McLaughlin for all his hard work and efforts as an SBOL editor, and all his contributions to the SBOL community! James, we look forward to your continued support and contributions as part of the SBOL community.

Cheers,
SBOL Editors

Chris Myers

Aug 17, 2021, 12:35:39 PM8/17/21
to 'GONZALO VIDAL PENA' via SBOL Developers, SBOL Visual Working Group
Welcome Tom!  I look forward to working with you.

Thanks to David for running.  We hope you will be willing to run again for the next nomination.

Thanks James for serving now two terms as SBOL editor.  Your contributions to the community have been tremendous, and we look forward to your continued work with the SBOL community.

Cheers,
Chris