[ Embassy ] Lcmd Dr Boris Hendon: Good and bad. Prt 2 Tag:- Pavlova & Oddas

Norman Strong

Mar 22, 2017, 4:15:08 AM3/22/17
to 'Norman Strong' via UFOP: StarBase 118 - Duronis II Embassy
(( Medical Centre - Duronis II ))

:: Boris returned to Oddas.::

Hendon: It is time,

Pavlova: You’ve got this, and when you wake up, I’ll still be here.

Oddas: Ok, ::taking a deep breath:: I guess its now or never.  ::to Irina:: I love you.  ::to the Doctor:: Let's go.

Pavlova: I love you too.  ::Turning to Hendon:: : I don’t need to tell you that she means a lot to me.  Anything you need doctor, just tell me.

Hendon: I would really like you to be here when she awakes.

Oddas: response

Pavlova: Shhhh, the future will still be here when you wake up, and I intend to share to share it with you.

Oddas: response

Hendon: Very well. Nurse Burrows please prepare the patient.

:: The operation went well. If a little long which was normal for this kind of op. Hendon used micro surgery to remove her arm. He had been worried that the nerves connecting. The limb to her shoulder could of been damaged. Which if they had been could cause some control problems. With the new synthetic limb. But luckly they were fine.::

:: The new limb was flesh coloured with black joints. Oddas would need to get used to it first. Before they could make it look like a normal arm. By placing a sensory mesh  and synthetic skin, over it.Plus she may not wish for that to be done. They rolled her out of the operation theatre.::

Hendon: The operation was a success. The real test will be once she wakes.

Tag!

Lcmd Dr Boris Hendon
Chief Medical Officer
Duronis II Federation Embassy
USS Bronwyn
Author ID:- W237809SP0

' I like to believe there are always possibilities ' - Captain Spock

Sent from my iPhone