Ensign Aurora James, "Physicals" TAG: Kaji/Devonshire/Hendon/R'acha

Ame Rose

Jan 24, 2014, 3:13:45 AM1/24/14
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

“Physicals”

((Embassy, Medical Center))

:: Aurora stepped inside the Medical center and saw some of the med staff, she recognized them from their files, but figured it would be a good idea to introduce herself. ::

James: :: She waited for a break in the current conversation to end before she jumped in. :: Hi, I’m Ensign Aurora James, but you can call me AJ...I’m the new Counselor. It’s nice to meet you all.

Devonshire: :: smiling at the rather attractive Counselor:: Well, hellooo there, AJ. Nice to meet you too.

Hendon/R'acha/Kaji: Responses

James: :: Smiling :: So rumor has it that this place has a hard time retaining Ensigns, do any of you know why? oO Oh grate I’m not even here ten minutes and someone’s flirting with me…Oo

Devonshire: ::kidding:: I hear it's because we either drive them crazy, or promote them. Could be a little of both.

James: I see, I guess I have my work cut out for me then. I will get started on that as soon as I’ve had a proper tour of the facilities. Would anyone like to volunteer to be my tour guide?

Devonshire: I seem to be getting a lot of request for that today, but first things first. I believe you have a date with the CMO for your physical evaluation.

:: Aurora cringed, she hated physicals…but they were standard procedure and she took it with a lighthearted smile. ::

Kaji: Response

James: I do believe that is correct; we can do that tour when I’m done. Speaking of which, shall we get started? oO And after that tour I need to print up the list for the psych evaluations, this is going to be a long night. Oo

Kaji: Response

Devonshire: Response

Anyone: Response

Ensign Aurora James

Counselor

Embassy Duronis II - USS Thunder NCC-70605-A