Ensign Aurora James, “Physicals and psych evaluations”

Ame Rose

Jan 25, 2014, 11:26:24 PM1/25/14
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

“Physicals and psych evaluations”

((Embassy – Medical Center))

Kaji: Hi, I’m back!

:: Aurora tapped her fingers on the bed nervously while the doctor ran her scans. ::

James: Am I free and clear Doctor?

Kaji:  Yes, I have a question, though.  Would you like me to consider you part of medical?  Your offices are connected with ours, so I didn’t know if you wanted to be part of our staff meetings and such.  I’m going to schedule a meeting for tomorrow morning, so if you want to come, you can.

James:  It doesn’t matter much to me, but if me being considered medical is easiest for right now then I will be at the meeting. And speaking of meetings and appointments, I will see you in my office for your appointment tomorrow at 1300.

Kaji:  Alright, you are free to go, then!  Your offices are right up stairs!

James: ::Smiling:: oO That went smoother than I thought Oo Thank you Doctor, I will see you tomorrow morning at the meeting.

:: Aurora smiled and headed back into the main waiting area of the med center looking for Devonshire. ::

Kaji:  =/\= Medical Personnel, I’m scheduling a staff meeting for first thing in the morning.  Meet in the conference room at 0730. =/\=

James: =/\= Acknowledged. =/\=  ::Turning to Devonshire:: So, how about that tour?

Devonshire =?

James: :: Smiling happily :: Sounds great.

((Embassy - Embassy Grounds))

:: Aurora happily followed Devonshire around the grounds for the tour making mental notes of places and people. Aurora started making an appointment chart in her head starting with Kaji; it would take some time to evaluate the staff of the Embassy, and it would be a complete pain, but she vowed to herself that she would make it look easy. They ran into several people on their tour and although she recognized them from their files, Aurora took care to introduce herself to each of them in as friendly a manor as possible. ::

James: Hi, I’m Ensign Aurora James, the new Counselor.

Anyone: ?

Ensign Aurora James

Counselor

Embassy Duronis II - USS Thunder NCC-70605-A