Ensign Aurora James : "Appointments and Meetings" TAG: Allison/Parker/Rossh/Frazier

Ame Rose

Feb 11, 2014, 1:41:48 PM2/11/14
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((OOC - This is a long post, sorry for my silence over the last few days, I hope this catches me up. ))

((IC -))

“Appointments and Meetings”

((Counsellor’s Office - Duronis II Embassy))

James: :: Looking up from her PADD:: Enter.

:: The door swished open, and Rossh stepped inside.::

Rossh: Counsellor.

:: Rossh nodded and Aurora smiled, she indicated the chair in front of her.::

James: Welcome Lt. Commander, have a seat. So you spoke of hallucinations, let’s start with how long you’ve been having them.

:: As she spoke he took the offered seat and attempted to relax, his tail flicking in agitation behind him.::

Rossh: The first occurred over on the derelict D7 we encountered after the QSSD malfunctioned. I was hit in the head with a crate... ..er, I was in an EVA suit at the time. ::He added quickly.:: But was out cold for some time before waking up on my own tied to a pillar.

:: He shrugged, ears flattening slightly at the memory.::

Rossh: Started to see movements in the corners of my vision from then on.

James: Alright, now that we have that established, what have these hallucinations entailed?

:: Aurora made several notes on her PADD and listened intently as S'Kahh spoke.::

Rossh: They initially start with... ..your aware of what happened some months ago here on Duronis?

James: Vaguely.

Rossh: the Bluegill invasion.

James: Ah, yes I read about it.

Rossh: Yes, I lost a member of my staff during the...incident and had a very close call myself in the process.

James: I’m sorry to hear that, it must have been a horrifying ordeal for you.

Rossh: Sorry yes, they start with me seeing things crawling...scuttling in the edge of my vision.

:: His skin seemed to crawl even describing it. ::

Rossh: Grows more pronounced, I think with rising stress, and I start to see and feel more definite shapes. :: He then paused. :: Then there's a humanoid who talks to me.

James: Humanoid that talks to you? Can you describe it?

Rossh: It changes, usually it's the staff member I lost. Crewman Jawik. But it's been a couple of other people.

James: Do you know these other people?

Rossh: An… associate from back at the academy and another from here on Duronis.

James: I see. Well based on this conversation, I’d say it’s possible you may have developed a very mild case of post-traumatic stress disorder; but to confirm that I’d like you to fill out this questionnaire

:: Aurora opens the file cabinet behind her and hands Rossh a printed set of questions. ::

 James:  I know it may look like I’m giving you a test, but I’m not. Your answers to the questions are purely to confirm my diagnosis. However, I would like you to have a neurological scan done anyway to ensure there is no permanent physical damage done to your brain.  Please have the questions and scan results on my desk by 1100 hours tomorrow morning. Any questions?

Rossh: Response

James:  Well then, Sir, you are free to go. oO I hope it’s nothing that can’t be fixed but we’ll see. Oo

Rossh: Response

:: Aurora watched as Rossh stood to leave, as soon as he was out of earshot she looked at the PADD on her desk and then decided to head to the Medical center to tell the staff in person.  Before she could get out the door; her combadge chirped to life with Nugra’s voice. ::

Nugra:  =/\= Nugra to Embassy staff. There is a senior staff briefing to be held in Embassy Briefing Room in two hours. =/\=

James: =/\=James Acknowledged. =/\=

:: With that in mind, Aurora headed out of her office through the Medical Center and stopped before the massive Marine. ::

James: :: Realizing she was just standing there:: Hi, I’m Ensign Aurora James.

Allison: Forgive him, Ensign...he's under a little stress right now...I'm Lieutenant Commander Kamela Allison, and the big grumpy one is Major Hannibal Tiberious Parker. He is also my husband....

James: Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you both.

Allison: Same here....

Parker: Good to meet you Ensign. Now, if you will excuse me....

James: :: Smiling :: Of course. oO I have a feeling he will take some time to adjust…Oo

Allison: Well, Ensign...once this is over, you can schedule a session with me....

James: Sounds good. :: To Parker. :: However, I’d like to schedule a session with you as well Sir.

Allison: Response

Parker: Response

:: With that, Aurora left the medical center figuring she’d talk to the docs after the meeting. ::

((Embassy, briefing room; sometime later))

:: Aurora walked into the briefing room and sat down in one of the chairs, she didn’t know what the meeting was about, but she had a bad feeling that something was seriously wrong. She smiled at Frazier who was already there. ::

James: Hello again Sir.

Frazier: Response

Ensign Aurora James

Counselor

Embassy Duronis II - USS Thunder NCC-70605-A