Cadet Aurora James, Arri Duronis II Embassy

1 view

Ame Rose

Jan 22, 2014, 10:38:14 PM1/22/14
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

(OOC - I wasn't sure how to introduce myself into the story, but I hope this is a good start.)

“Arrival at Duronis II Embassy”

((Embassy, Grounds))

:: Aurora exited the transport she had booked passage on, double checked her PADD for her duty assignment and headed inside. Her first stops would be the medical center and science tower, just so she could acquaint herself with her new surroundings, and then she’d probably head to tactical if she wasn’t needed immediately. This was it, her first real duty post outside of training. As a trained Counselor and Diplomat she was sure she was about to be a very busy woman, but even still she was excited and happy to be here. ::

James: :: Quietly to herself as she walked towards the medical center::  I’ve heard this place is full of nuts, guess it’s my job to straighten them out.

((Embassy, Medical Center))

:: Aurora stepped inside the Medical center and saw some of the med staff, she recognized them from their files, but figured it would be a good idea to introduce herself. ::

James: :: She waited for a break in the current conversation to end before she jumped in. :: Hi, I’m Ensign Aurora James, but you can call me AJ...I’m the new Counselor. It’s nice to meet you all.

Anyone: ?

James: :: Smiling :: So rumor has it that this place has a hard time retaining Ensigns, do any of you know why?

Anyone: ?

James: I see, I guess I have my work cut out for me then. I will get started on that as soon as I’ve had a proper tour of the facilities. Would anyone like to volunteer to be my tour guide?

\ oO I just hope I can keep a clear head long enough to prove myself here. Oo

Anyone: ?

Ensign Aurora James

Counselor

Embassy Duronis II