Ensign Aura James, "Aurora's Physical" TAG: Kaji & Devonshire

Ame Rose

Jan 25, 2014, 7:04:52 PM1/25/14
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

“Aurora’s Physical”

((Embassy, Medical Center))

Kaji: Yeah, it’s the SOPs.

James: I do believe that is correct; we can do that tour when I’m done. Speaking of which, shall we get started?

Kaji: Very soon, and I’ll make it as painless as possible, I promise.  Let me see how my patient is doing first.  Would you make yourself comfortable on that bed there?

James: :: Cringing. :: Of course. :: Smiling at Devonshire:: I’ll see you after.

Devonshire: ?

:: Aurora took a deep breath and made her way to the indicated bed. She sat down and tried to make herself as comfy as possible despite the fact that she hated the damned things. She waited patiently for the doctor to proceed with her exams. ::

Kaji: ?

:: Aurora waited for the Doctor to do her thing and check her scans. ::

James: Am I free and clear Doctor?

Kaji: ?

Ensign Aurora James

Counselor

Embassy Duronis II - USS Thunder NCC-70605-A