light at the end of the tunnel? need your input!

瀏覽次數:36 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Richard Gurley

未讀,
2020年9月17日 下午2:27:282020/9/17
收件者:Saturday Ultimate
Hey gang,

What a year, huh? I hope everyone is staying safe and sane. We've been treated to some good news recently. New COVID cases have been dropping steadily in SF and are now at 6 per 100,000 residents. Not coincidentally, this week the city allowed gyms to reopen  and revised its guidance on outdoor recreation

So for the first time, it doesn't feel premature to start thinking about when and how to restart our game! With that said, I understand our community will have an array of risk tolerances both on when it's ok to start back and how we need to conduct ourselves when on the field. Given that, there's not going to be a perfect solution, so I ask that everyone bear with one another as we try to create a plan that allows folks eager to get back to do so in a way that the group feels comfortable with.

To that end, please complete this super short survey between now and Sunday night. Check all the conditions that would need to be met for you to want to play. For example, if you'd be ready to play in a "bubble" of 12 people if everyone wears masks once the city's infection rate drops below 5/100,000, you would check those 3 criteria. Let me know if anything is confusing or you have questions.

Thanks for getting to the end. Hope to see you all sooner rather than later!

Gurley

Richard Gurley

未讀,
2020年9月19日 中午12:58:532020/9/19
收件者:Saturday Ultimate
Hey gang,

Thanks to those who have already completed the survey. Quite a mix of folks who would be interested in participating in "bubbles" fairly soon and those who don't want to return until post vaccine.

If you haven't filled out the survey yet, please do. Also, please do include your name - when we start creating bubbles, we'll use this tool to create bubbles of folks with similar risk tolerances.

Cheers,

Richard

jabb...@aol.com

未讀,
2020年9月23日 晚上7:35:262020/9/23
收件者:Richard Gurley、Saturday Ultimate
Hi Friends,

Does anyone have recommendations for a mask that allows you to run and still breathe well?

Alex

Sent From My iPhone

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 11:26 AM Richard Gurley <rkgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

回覆所有人