Memorial Day game?

Karl Krooth

May 30, 2021, 9:14:12 PM5/30/21
to saturday-...@googlegroups.com
Let’s play tomorrow Memorial Day. Should we be prompt at 5:30 or do a non-conventional 3:30? Please write so I can firm this up, & do expect followup email from me when I know.

Karl Krooth

Matthew Burkert

May 30, 2021, 10:51:16 PM5/30/21
to Karl Krooth, saturday-...@googlegroups.com
There will be a pickup Goalty game at930am tomorrow for those into that

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 6:14 PM Karl Krooth <bizs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Let’s play tomorrow Memorial Day. Should we be prompt at 5:30 or do a non-conventional 3:30? Please write so I can firm this up, & do expect followup email from me when I know.

Karl Krooth

Sincerely,

Matthew W. Burkert, PE

B.S. Civil Engineering, The George Washington University, 2013

Alex M

May 31, 2021, 11:12:38 AM5/31/21
to Matthew Burkert, Karl Krooth, saturday-...@googlegroups.com

Karl Krooth

May 31, 2021, 11:17:26 AM5/31/21
to saturday-...@googlegroups.com
Hey y’all - while my thanks goes out to those of you who responded for individual dialogue by email,  and to Matt for sharing about today’s goalty game at 9:30 AM, we dont have numbers for ultimate. What Matt is talking about (goalty) is only disc game that’s happening there today.
Cheers,
Karl

Edgar Ejercito

May 31, 2021, 12:15:23 PM5/31/21
to Karl Krooth, Saturday Ultimate
I'm in for goalty

Edgar

Ulti Town

May 31, 2021, 3:42:49 PM5/31/21
to Edgar Ejercito, Karl Krooth, Saturday Ultimate
If you want to play Goaltimate in the future, here is the Facebook group.
Sat

Edgar Ejercito

Jun 2, 2021, 5:53:03 PM6/2/21
to Saturday Ultimate