SARK PLOTS, export, Screenshot

Steven Andros

Sep 8, 2021, 6:08:37 PM9/8/21
to sark110
Hello All,

I'm progressively building a fan dipole, and I'm taking screenshots as I make additions and changes. The screenshots are saved as a .jpg, but I've noticed only part of the screen is captured. The right edge and the bottom of the screen are omitted.

40-1 1 WIRE, ORIG LENGTH.jpg

I've reviewed the settings carefully and cannot find a solution. I started with version 1.0.0.0,  then upgraded to 1.0.0.53 and retested - no change.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance, Steve KG4LJB

melchor...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2021, 11:50:20 AM9/9/21
to sar...@googlegroups.com

Hi Steve,

Screenshot function in SARK Plots does not work well with high density screens.

The suggested workaround is using the ‘Screen snip’ function available in the Win10 OS or using any other utility for capturing the screen.

Best regards,

Melchor EA4FRB