Repair or Spare Parts.

tuco....@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2021, 5:56:35 PM11/10/21
to sark110
My Sark110, Navigator button quit working correctly. I opened the case and the battery was swollen, apparently I think from from overcharging.  I thought I would close the case back up and try and locate a battery.  In doing so I wrecked three of the control buttons. (very fragile it appears

Is there any place or person that repairs these units.?

If not I have a screen, rubber case that I will sell. The screen is perfect and has not had very much use at all.

Neil VA6AK

Steven Andros

Nov 17, 2021, 7:56:40 AM11/17/21
to sark110
Send me the unit and the part - I'll change the switch for you. Return shipping charges only.
I'm good on QRZ.

73 - Steve KG4LJB

Neil Rowe

Nov 17, 2021, 10:18:40 AM11/17/21
to sar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Steve;

Thanks very much for the generous offer.  I will locate the parts and let you know when I can send the unit off.

73

Neil VA6AK

Neil Rowe

Nov 19, 2021, 4:28:34 PM11/19/21
to sar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Steve;

I have found and ordered the parts, some of which are coming from China on a very sloooow boat apparently. Could take up to the end of January to arrive.  I will follow up with you then.
I have ordered a few extra switches(as they were cheap), which I will leave with you in case you have a need for them.

Regards, es 73

Neil VA6AK