Navigator B switch problem

k3gau Dave

Mar 21, 2020, 4:48:55 PM3/21/20
to sark110
GE,

My 'navigator B' switch has developed a problem.  It will only spring return to the center position in one direction.  In other words the return spring only works in one direction.  So if I don't manually return the switch to exact neutral the 110 will keep scrolling through what ever measurement it is suppose to adjust.  Then if I just bump the unit it starts scrolling again.

Any suggestions how to fix the problem?

Dave K3GAU

melchor...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2020, 3:55:59 AM3/22/20
to sar...@googlegroups.com

Hello Dave,

You can try cleaning the switch first with isopropyl alcohol applied with a brush.

But if the spring is damaged, you will need to replace the switch. In the following link there is a guide to replace this switch: http://www.sark110.com/resources/repairs/replacement-navigator

Best regards,

Melchor EA4FRB