Calibration symbol is RED

已查看 27 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Larry Banks

未读,
2020年10月11日 17:14:272020/10/11
收件人 HAM - SARK110、_Larry B.
Hi Melchor,

I have been optimizing my 160 antenna.  Before I did this I recalibrated my SARK110 just for 160 (made it P1).   But now the curves I get are not correct, and the little calibration symbol in the header remains RED not blue.  I then reset it to Factory Defaults, recalibrated it for the full frequency range (P0) and I still cannot make the calibration symbol blue – it remains RED, ie. uncalibrated.

Latest firmware as far as I know.  Any idea what I am doing incorrectly?  I can’t find anything in the user guide that tells me how to fix this.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

melchor...@gmail.com

未读,
2020年10月12日 03:07:522020/10/12
收件人 sar...@googlegroups.com、_Larry B.

Hi Larry,

It’s possible that the file system of the internal drive becomes corrupted, so the calibration files cannot be read correctly.

To solve the issue first try to repair the drive using the Windows "Scan and repair drive" tool. If this does not fix the issue, use the format tool in the computer or select the Reset Factory option in the Setup menu of the analyzer, and select the Format Disk option. Before formatting the drive, it is convenient making a copy of the existing files in the internal drive to the computer’s drive. After formatting the drive, the saved files can be restored back to the SARK-110’s internal drive. If the calibration symbol remains red after this operation, then repeat the calibration process.

Best regards,

Melchor EA4FRB

回复全部
回复作者