Display colour on Sark-110

John G3PQA

Oct 12, 2020, 3:45:44 AM10/12/20
to sar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Melchor,
Is it possible to change a display colour on my 110?
I am finding the red difficult to read now, Is white or blue possible for the right hand scale?
Thanks
John G3PQA

melchor...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2020, 12:47:10 PM10/12/20
to sar...@googlegroups.com

Hi John,

Based on your comment, I have posted a new revision of the firmware (v0.10.20) with a lighter color for the right scale.

I think now is better, anyway, please let me know your comments.

Best regards,

Melchor EA4FRB

John G3PQA

Oct 12, 2020, 2:06:34 PM10/12/20
to sar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Melchor,
Many thanks!  I will let you know later.
73
John

John G3PQA

Oct 16, 2020, 1:42:29 PM10/16/20
to sar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Melchor,
It is completely readable and a big improvement and in the lighter colour.
Many thanks again.
73
John G3PQA

melchor...@gmail.com