HAARP Notice of Transmission for 8-14 August 2023

已查看 101 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月5日 13:30:502023/8/5
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Attached is the Notice of Transmission for HAARP activities from 8 through 14 August.

The program includes two components: Support of the Polar Aeronomy & Radio Science Summer School with over 30 individual experiments and a research campaign unrelated to the PARS.

There are too many variables involved with the ionosphere and geomagnetic field to list the exact frequencies, but the notice includes supplemental information that you may find useful.

Whit
HAARP-Aug23-TransmissionNotice-Final.pdf
HAARP 2023 IMG_1969.jpeg

Lunar Capital

未读,
2023年8月7日 02:18:202023/8/7
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Hi Whitham,
Will there be a rough schedule listing off each experiment for each day like they did for the October campaign?
Thank You!

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月7日 16:06:352023/8/7
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
I wish that would work, but the schedule changes daily. It was for this reason that I wrote the Supplement to the transmission notice. The PARS transmissions are very different from last October because, rather than one or a few experiments, there are over 30 experiments in PARS that are compressed into only a few days.

The current schedule starts at 1800 (8 August) through 0400 (9 August) UTC, and then resumes at 1900 UTC that day. I will try to post the start and end times each day, but please remember that even those could change.

Several experiments include intentional generation of low frequency radio waves; in fact, most experiments do this anyway because of the high radiated powers involved and the  nonlinear nature of the ionosphere. Other experiments are for scintillation of VHF and UHF satellite signals (eg, GPS) and some involve ocean scatter.

Good luck!

Whit

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月8日 14:24:282023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
HAARP currently on 2.8 MHz for ELF generation at 1823 UTC, 8 August

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月8日 14:31:082023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Here's what it looked like at 1829 UTC
PARS2023-21_1829_08Aug2023.png

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月8日 14:39:472023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
HAARP on 5.4 MHz at 1838, 5 minutes On, 5 minutes Off

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月8日 14:42:012023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Unmodulated carrier, note 3 kHz Span in attached spectrogram.
PARS2023-21_1840_08Aug2023.png

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月8日 15:13:412023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Coming up at 1930 for 1 h: 5.8 MHz for 2 minutes followed by sweep 5.720 to 5.900 MHz repeated.

Look as close as you can to the center frequency for possible SEE (stimulated electrmagnetic emissions) caused by pumping energy into the ionosphere.

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月8日 16:41:232023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
2.8 MHz at 2030 thru 2130. Sweep up and down +/-10 kHz

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月8日 17:51:162023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
5.95 MHz CW from 2130 to 2230 UTC. 8 August

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月8日 18:17:592023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
22:30-22:35 - 5.95 MHz,
22:36-22:44 - 9.6 MHz,
22:45-23:30 - 5.95 MHz.
The 5.95 MHz is 5 min On/Off

Lunar Capital

未读,
2023年8月8日 21:50:242023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Right now I'm getting some incredible cross modulation from some MW station mixing in with HAARP 5450!

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月8日 22:53:352023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Currently on 4.25 MHz until 0300

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月8日 23:01:302023/8/8
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Now on 5.95 MHz from 0300 to 0400 UTC, 9 August

Whit

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月9日 00:07:172023/8/9
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Last transmission for this session ended at 0400, 9 August UTC
Transmissions for next session start at 1900 UTC, 9 August UTC

Douglas Decker

未读,
2023年8月10日 10:24:532023/8/10
收件人 sara...@googlegroups.com

Hey Whit

Do you know if the schedule for today from 2030 - 000 UTC is still going to happen and if so which freq?

I have set up my RSP1A and I have a 3-30 mhz all frequency antenna to use. I can auto schedule my RSP1A.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/27699ed7-d470-4f17-bef5-e8caae20478fn%40googlegroups.com.

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 11:43:102023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Doug - There will be transmissions from 2030 on 10 August to 0530 on 11 August. The transmissions will be almost continuous with short breaks for retuning and experiment requirements.

I will try to post at least some of them here but generally there will be only a few minutes lead-time.

The Supplement to the Notice of Transmission provides some general guidance, and that's the best we can do at this time.

Whit

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 12:34:272023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
HAARP Transmissions start at 2030 UTC today. The first several experiments are designed to produce Schumann resonances and other ELF emissions. These may use HAARP transmission frequencies at the low end in the range 2.8 - 3.5 MHz but something completely different is used.

Whit

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 16:31:012023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
20:30:00 UTC 3.2 MHz -broadbeam-ELF steps started

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 16:35:052023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Example spectra of current transmission
PARS23-3.2MHzBroadbeam ELFSteps 2030 10Aug2023.png

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 16:41:272023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Same as previous but zoomed in to 2 kHz displayed span, 3.2 MHz center frequency.
PARS23-3.2MHzBroadbeam ELFSteps 2038 10Aug2023.png

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 17:05:362023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
21:00:00 UTC: 2.75 MHz started
PARS23-2.75MHzDiagnostic6 2104 10Aug2023.png

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 17:14:142023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Complex modulation commenced at 2108 UTC. Spectra attached includes RFI at 2.78 MHz
PARS23-2.75MHzEntrainment0 2112 10Aug2023.png

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 17:52:102023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
21:38:00 UTC: 3.2 MHz broadbeam-ELFsteps started. Spectra attached.
PARS23-3.2MHzBroadbeam ELFSteps 2151 10Aug2023.png

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 18:14:272023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Same as previous but zoomed in to 1 kHz span. Note stepped nature of modulation.
PARS23-3.2MHzBroadbeam ELFSteps 2212 10Aug2023.png

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 18:36:022023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
22:30:00 UTC: Back on 2.75 MHz with VLFsteps

Facility 406

未读,
2023年8月10日 19:20:472023/8/10
收件人 sara...@googlegroups.com、Whitham Reeve
On 8/10/2023 14:14, Whitham Reeve wrote:
> Complex modulation commenced at 2108 UTC. Spectra attached includes RFI
> at 2.78 MHz

Anyone getting audio, or IQ recordings of this stuff?

Kurt

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 19:33:072023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
23:30:00 UTC: 5.45 MHz CW - beam is aligned with magnetic zenith

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 20:04:012023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
00:02:00 UTC: 3.2 MHz, 3kHz

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 20:46:022023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Interesting modulation at 3.2 MHz
PARS23-3.2MHz 0011_11Aug2023.png

Facility 406

未读,
2023年8月10日 21:43:172023/8/10
收件人 sara...@googlegroups.com、Whitham Reeve
> On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 6:24:28 PM UTC Whitham Reeve wrote:
> HAARP currently on 2.8 MHz for ELF generation at 1823 UTC, 8 August

I misread that, I thought you were reporting seeing ELF signals created
by HAARP.

Anyone seeing the ELF affects, or just the HF signals to produce them?

Kurt

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 21:48:072023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
I'm not setup to monitor the low frequencies generated by the HAARP transmissions, so all my posts are only the HAARP frequencies.

Whit

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 21:56:172023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
01:52:30 UTC: 3.2 MHz 3kHz modulation

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 22:26:452023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
02:26:00 UTC: 5.8 MHz

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 22:41:472023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
02:35:00 UTC: 3.2 MHz broadbeam, ELFsteps

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 23:11:372023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
03:10:00 UTC: 3.2 MHz X-mode,10Hz mod, conical beam

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 23:15:372023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
03:15:00 same as previous except 5.8 MHz

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月10日 23:42:302023/8/10
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
03:30:00 UTC: 2.75 MHz, Diagnostics

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月11日 00:10:282023/8/11
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
04:00:00 UTC: 3.2 MHz, Broadbeam, ELF steps modulation

Whitham Reeve

未读,
2023年8月11日 00:37:172023/8/11
收件人 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
04:35:00 UTC: 9.6 MHz, Linear FM, 50Hz-50kHz BW
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子