Java Full Stack Developer with PCF

Recruiter Soni

Oct 14, 2019, 1:50:07 PM10/14/19

Hope you’re doing well!

Please share resume at chi...@inficaretech.com

Role : Java Full Stack Developer with PCF

Location : Northbrook, IL & Irving, TX (%100 Onsite Position)

Duration : 12+ Months

Client: Syntel

JOB DESCRIPTION

•        Java Full Stack Developer with REACT PCF development experience, Spring, Spring Boot is MUST.

•        Experience in TDD, awareness on concept of pipeline and ability to work in XP, good to have undergone pair programing training

•        Proficiency with fundamental front end languages such as HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

•        Familiarity with JavaScript frameworks such as Angular JS, React and Amber.

•        Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.

•        Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.

•        Excellent verbal communication skills.

•        Good problem solving skills.

•        Attention to detail.

•        Design and construction of our REST API

•        Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API

•        Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment

Regards

Chintan Soni

InfiCare Technologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

703-652-4449 Direct |  chi...@infiCareTech.com

www.infiCareTech.com

Servicing our clients since 2001    MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ, NC, CA

IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions