Senior Level Java Developer with Functional Azure

Recruiter Soni

Nov 7, 2019, 2:50:01 PM11/7/19

Hope you’re doing well!

This is Chintan from Inficare Technologies, please find the job description if you are interested for this below job reply to this email with your updated resume and active contact number and best time to reach you.

Role : Senior Level Java Developer with Functional Azure Experience – 2 Positions

Location : Blue Ash, OH (%100 Onsite Position)

Duration : 12 Months

Client: Zensar

JOB DESCRIPTION

We have an urgent requirement at Blue Ash, OH for 2 Consultant with skills of Senior Level Java Developer with Functional Azure Experience.

NOTE : Look for 9+ years of genuine candidates only.

Regards

Chintan Soni

InfiCare Technologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

703-652-4449 Direct |  chi...@infiCareTech.com

www.infiCareTech.com

Servicing our clients since 2001    MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ, NC, CA

IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions