Direct Client Requirement :: Network Engineer :: Northville, MI :: Long Term Contract

IT Recruiter

Mar 17, 2020, 12:00:39 PM3/17/20

Kindly Reply: ak...@veritis.com

Need Visa and DL copy at the time of Submission.

No OPT / CPT candidate please

Greetings…

Hope you are doing great.

I have an urgent opening from one of our direct client in MI location. Below is the complete job description kindly go through it and reply me back with your updated resume.

Immediate Hiring !!!

Job Title: Network Engineer

Location: Northville, MI

Duration: Long Term Contract

Job description:

Responsibilities:

  • Understanding the WAN routing configuration templates that define the nationwide network
  • Investigating and troubleshoot routing issues between branch sites.
  • Test and Turn up of all MPLS circuits with provider, including scheduling and troubleshooting.
  • Configuration of GRE overlay and BGP routing that is required as part of the network design
  • Creating As-Built documentation for all existing and new sites
  • Provide guidelines and create proposal to improve existing network routing design.
  • Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting

Requirements:

  • The position requires a minimum of 5 year experience with large enterprise networking
  • Extensive experience with BGP in a large network environment and experience with OSPF and EIGRP redistribution
  • Should have hands-on experience on configuring SDWAN solutions.
  • Experience with GRE overlays and configuring Cisco routers and routing protocols
  • Experience with carrier provided MPLS WAN technologies
  • Experience with Visio for proper network documentation of implementations
  • Ability to multi-task projects, strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, strong written and oral communication skills. Strong organizational skills, working knowledge of group dynamics
  • Excellent oral and written communication skills
  • Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Cisco CCNP or equivalent enterprise experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Akash Gupta| Account Manager-Recruitment | Veritis Group, Inc.

1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038

Email: ak...@veritis.com| www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE

AWS Select Partner | HashiCorp Partner | Docker Partner