USG Bench Consultants actively looking for Projects

Kishore Reddy

May 14, 2020, 9:56:59ā€ÆAM5/14/20
Hello Partners,

Greetings for the day!!
Please find the below updated Hot List. Let me know if you have any openings which is suitableĀ for my consultants.Ā

S.No Consultant Name Skill Set / Technology Yrs of Exp.. Current Location Visa Status Availability Relocation
1 Rajesh Gupta Java PHP Lead Developer 12+ Yrs Rosemont, IL H1B- USG 2 Week Notice Open to Relocate
2 Chandrakant Soni Java WCS Developer 13+ Yrs New Albany, OH H1B- USG Immediate Open to Relocate
3 Pravin Parate Tandem Developer 14 Yrs Chicago, IL H1B- USG 2 Week Notice Open to Relocate
4 Navaneeth Bethi Validation Engineer 3 Yrs Detroit, MI H1Picked- USG W2 Immediate Open to Relocate
5 Sai Smrithi Bendi Unica Developer 02 Yrs Troy, MI H1Picked- USG W2 Immediate Open to Relocate
6 Rama Rao Badam Project/Program Manager- Scrum 18+ Yrs Los Angeles, CA USC Immediate Southern California Only
7 Brinda Makwana Big Data Engineer 5+ Yrs St. Louis, MO OPT- EAD Immediate Open to Relocate
8 Avinash Chauhan .Net Lead Application Architect 20+ Yrs Las vegas, NV USC Immediate Prefers OH, MI, CT, PA, FL, IL

Regards

Kishore

Kishore Reddy

May 15, 2020, 9:35:00ā€ÆAM5/15/20
Hello Partners,

Greetings for the day!!
Please find the below updated Hot List. Let me know if you have any openings which is suitableĀ for my consultants.Ā

S.No Consultant Name Skill Set / Technology Yrs of Exp.. Current Location Visa Status Availability Relocation
1 RajeshĀ
PHP Lead Developer 12+ Yrs Rosemont, IL H1B- USG 2 Week Notice Open to Relocate
2 ChandrakantĀ  Java /IBM WCS Developer
13+ Yrs New Albany, OH H1B- USG Immediate Open to Relocate
3 PravinĀ
Tandem Developer 14 Yrs Chicago, IL H1B- USG 2 Week Notice Open to Relocate
4 NavaneethĀ
Validation Engineer 3 Yrs Detroit, MI H1Picked- USG W2 Immediate Open to Relocate
5 Sai SmrithiĀ
Unica Developer 02 Yrs Troy, MI H1Picked- USG W2 Immediate Open to Relocate
6 Rama RaoĀ
Project/Program Manager- Scrum 18+ Yrs Los Angeles, CA USC Immediate Southern California Only
7 BrindaĀ
Big Data Engineer 5+ Yrs St. Louis, MO OPT- EAD Immediate Open to Relocate
8 AvinashĀ
.Net Lead Application Architect 20+ Yrs Las vegas, NV USC Immediate Prefers OH, MI, CT, PA, FL, IL

Kishore Reddy

May 19, 2020, 11:20:04ā€ÆAM5/19/20
Hello Partners,

Greetings for the day!!
Please find the below updated Hot List. Let me know if you have any openings which is suitableĀ for my consultants.Ā

S.NoConsultant NameSkill Set / TechnologyYrs of Exp..Current LocationVisa StatusAvailabilityRelocation
1RajeshĀ PHP Lead Developer12+ YrsRosemont, ILH1B- USG2 Week NoticeOpen to Relocate
2
PravinĀ Tandem Developer14 YrsChicago, ILH1B- USG2 Week NoticeOpen to Relocate
3
NavaneethĀ Validation Engineer3 YrsDetroit, MIH1Picked- USG W2ImmediateOpen to Relocate
4
Sai SmrithiĀ Unica Developer02 YrsTroy, MIH1Picked- USG W2ImmediateOpen to Relocate
5
Rama RaoĀ Project/Program Manager- Scrum18+ YrsLos Angeles, CAUSCImmediateSouthern California Only
6
BrindaĀ Big Data Engineer5+ YrsSt. Louis, MOOPT- EADImmediateOpen to Relocate
7
AvinashĀ .Net Lead Application Architect20+ YrsLas vegas, NVUSCImmediatePrefers OH, MI, CT, PA, FL, IL

Kishore Reddy

May 21, 2020, 3:30:17ā€ÆPM5/21/20

Kishore Reddy

May 27, 2020, 9:40:28ā€ÆAM5/27/20
Hello Partners,

Greetings for the day!!
Please find the below updated Hot List. Let me know if you have any openings which is suitableĀ for my consultants. Please send me job details to kish...@usgrpinc.com or call meĀ @Ā +1 614 495 9222 * 326.

S.No Consultant Name Skill Set / Technology Yrs of Exp.. Current Location Visa Status Availability
1 RamaChandra C IAM Consultant 15+ Yrs Tampa, FL
H1B- USG 2 Week Notice
2 Rajesh Gupta
PHP Lead Developer 12+ Yrs Rosemont, IL H1B- USG 2 Week Notice
3 Chandrakant Soni Java/WCS Developer
13+ Yrs New Albany, OH H1B- USG Immediate
4 Pravin Parate Base24/Tandem Developer
14 Yrs Chicago, IL H1B- USG 2 Week Notice
5 Sai Bommisetty Sr. ETL Developer 9 Yrs Columbus, OH H1B- USG Immediate
6 Devendra Narwaria Performance Test Lead 8+ Yrs Plano, TX
H1B- USG 2 Week Notice
7 Priyanka Rudra Tableau Developer/Spotfire 04 Yrs Chicago, IL CPT- USG W2 Immediate
8 Ramamohan Varanasi SAP GRC Security Consultant 13+ Yrs Long beach, CA
H1B- USG 2 Week Notice
9 Sathya Gorantla Network Engineer 05 Yrs Akron, OH OPT-EAD- USG W2 Immediate
10 Sai Vamsi Reddy .Net Developer 2 Yrs Auburn Hills, MI H1Picked- USG W2 Immediate
11 Bananas Kumari Sr. SQL / PL&SQL Developer 12 Yrs Trenton, NJ H4 EAD- USG W2 Immediate
12 Navaneeth Bethi
Validation Engineer 3 Yrs Detroit, MI H1Picked- USG W2 Immediate
13 Sai Smrithi Bendi
Unica Developer 02 Yrs Troy, MI H1Picked- USG W2 Immediate
14 Naveen Reddy Patel Manufacture Engineer 4 Yrs Warsaw, IN H1Picked- USG W2 Immediate
15 Naresh Reddy Manufacture Engineer 2+ Yrs Warsaw, IN H1Picked- USG W2 Immediate
16 Rama Rao Badam Project & Program Manager
18+ Yrs Los Angeles, CA USC Immediate
17 Sayali Chavan SAP QA Lead Consultant 10+ Yrs Houston, TX H4 EAD Immediate
18 Vijay Kumar Reddy AWS Cloud Engineer 3.5 Yrs Malvern, PA OPT EAD Immediate
19 Ahmed Shareef DevOps/AWS Engineer. 6 Yrs Chicago, IL OPT EAD Immediate
20 Tapas Desai Jr. QA consultant 03 Yrs Jersey City, NJ OPT-EAD- USG W2 Immediate
21 Lakshmi Sravani HP Exstream Developer 4.5 Yrs Redmond, WA L2- EAD 2 Week Notice
22 Sasika Yatthra IOT-Test Engineer/QA 4+ Yrs Memphis, TN USC 2 Week Notice
23 Akalanka Kasun D Ā .NET Developer 6+ Yrs Houston, TX L2-EAD Immediate
24 Ebube Chukwu Bube Linux Sys admin 7 Yrs Bryans Road, MD USC Immediate
25 Ransome Clauvis Linux Sys admin 5 Yrs Upper Marlboro, MD GC-EAD Immediate
26 Naresh Kannan PM (Data security & Privacy) 13+ Yrs Jersey City, NJ GC-EAD Immediate
27 Emeke Jacobs Amahia DevOps, CI/CD 8 Yrs Dallas, Texas GC-EAD Immediate
28 Brinda Makwana
Big Data Engineer 5+ Yrs St. Louis, MO OPT- EAD Immediate
29 Avinash Chauhan
.Net Lead Application Architect 20+ Yrs
Las Vegas, NV USC Immediate
30 Leduan Camarero PEGA Lead System Architect 8+ Yrs Miami, FL USC Immediate
31 Poornima Lakshman Validation Engineer 10+ Yrs Troy, MI H4 EAD Immediate
32 Minni Song Business Intelligence Engineer 11 Yrs Herndon, VA CPT- W2 USG Immediate

Kishore Reddy

May 28, 2020, 10:58:28ā€ÆAM5/28/20

Kishore Reddy

Jun 9, 2020, 10:31:09ā€ÆAM6/9/20
to kish...@usgrpinc.com
Hello Partners,

Greetings for the day!!
Please find the below updated Hot List. Let me know if you have any openings which is suitableĀ for my consultants. Please send me job details to kish...@usgrpinc.com or call meĀ @Ā +1 614 495 9222 * 326.

S.No Consultant Name Skill Set / Technology Yrs of Exp.. Current Location Visa Status Availability
Relocation
1 RamaChandra C IAM Consultant 15+ Yrs Tampa, FL H1B- USG 2 Week Notice
Across the nation
2 Minni S BI/Data Engineer 11 Yrs Herndon, VA CPT- USG W2 Immediate Across the nation
3 Brinda M
Big Data Engineer 5+ Yrs St. Louis, MO OPT- EAD Immediate
Across the nation
4 Pravin Parate
Tandem Developer 14 Yrs Chicago, IL H1B- USG 2 Week Notice
Across the nation
5 Devendra
Performance Test Lead 8+ Yrs Plano, TX H1B- USG 2 Week Notice
Across the nation
6 Rajesh Gupta Java PHP Lead Developer
12+ Yrs Rosemont, IL H1B- USG 2 Week Notice
Across the nation
7 Charan Saketh Java Angular Developer 6+ Yrs Dublin, OH H1B- USG Immediate Prefers VA & Remote projects
8 Haricharan .Net Solution Architect 13 Yrs Nashville, TN USC 2 Week Notice Only OH,IN, TN
9 Aparna A Sr. Net Developer 13+ Yrs South Lake, TX USC 2 Week Notice Only TX
10
Avinash Chauhan .Net Lead Application Architect 20+ Yrs Las Vegas, NV USC Immediate
Prefers OH, MI, CT, PA, FL, IL
11
Sai Vamsi Reddy .Net Developer 2 Yrs Auburn Hills, MI H1Picked- USG
Immediate Across the nation
12 Vinay M DevOps/AWS Engineer 6+ Yrs Indianapolis, IN
H1B- USG 2 Week Notice
Across the nation
13 Vijay Reddy
AWS Cloud Engineer 3.5 Yrs Malvern, PA OPT EAD Immediate
Across the nation
14 Ahmed Shareef DevOps/AWS Engineer
6 Yrs Chicago, IL OPT EAD Immediate
Across the nation
15
Rama Rao Badam Project/Program Manager- Scrum
18+ Yrs Los Angeles, CA USC Immediate
Prefers Only Southern California
16 Naresh Kannan PM (Data security & Data Privacy)
13+ Yrs Jersey City, NJ GC-EAD Immediate
Only NJ or Remote projects
17 Aravinda V SAP SCM Ariba Consultant 12 Yrs Arcadia, Los AngelesĀ  L2 EAD 2 Week Notice Prefers CA & Remote Projects
18 Swathi T SAP GRC Security Consultant 7 Yrs Columbus, OH H4 EAD Immediate Across the nation
19
Sayali Chavan SAP QA Lead Consultant 10+ Yrs Houston, TX H4 EAD Immediate
Across the nation
20 Sindhu Mannem Quality Analyst 6+ Yrs Columbus, OH H4 EAD Immediate Only Columbus, OH
21
Tapas Desai Jr. QA consultant 03 Yrs Jersey City, NJ OPT-EAD- USG
Immediate Across the nation
22
Priyanka Rudra Tableau Developer/Spotfire 04 Yrs Chicago, IL CPT- USG
2 Week Notice Across the nation
23
Sathya Gorantla Network Engineer 05 Yrs Akron, OH OPT-EAD- USG
Immediate Across the nation
24
Navaneeth Bethi Validation Engineer 3 Yrs Detroit, MI H1Picked- USG
Immediate Across the nation
25
Sai Smrithi Bendi Unica Developer 02 Yrs Troy, MI H1Picked- USG
Immediate Across the nation
26 Rajan Thattai Sr. Business Analyst Healthcare 10+ Yrs Detroit, MI USC Immediate Across the nation
27 Arush Vikram Supply Chain Business Analyst 3 Yrs Princeton, NJ OPT EAD Immediate Across the nation
28 Avinash Ahuja Supply Chain Analyst 3+ Yrs Philadelphia, PA CPT Immediate Across the nation
29
Lakshmi Sravani HP Exstream Developer 4.5 Yrs Redmond, WA L2- EAD 2 Week Notice
Across the nation
30 Anusha SQL Server Developer 8+ Yrs Schaumburg, IL H4 EAD Immediate Only Chicago, IL
31 Naveen Reddy
Manufacture Engineer 4 Yrs Warsaw, IN H1Picked- USG
Immediate Across the nation
32
Naresh Reddy Manufacture Engineer 2+ Yrs Warsaw, IN H1Picked- USG
Immediate Across the nation

Kishore Reddy

Jun 12, 2020, 11:35:35ā€ÆAM6/12/20