Direct Client Req : DevOps Engineer @ McLean, VA

Prasad Rao

Mar 6, 2020, 10:02:12 AM3/6/20
to pr...@idexcel.com
Hi,
Good Morning.....

Please go through the below our direct client requirement and send me your consultant resume.

Need locals

Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: Long term contract

Individual candidates should be well versed in AWS cloud technologies, DevOps pipelines, Jenkins, containerization and some knowledge in a scripting language (Python, shell, javascript). The desired candidates will have experience working with pipelines, specifically Bogie, and/or providing DevOps support to Capital One application teams.

Sample Team Tasks:

  • Work closely with cross functional team members such as developers, operations, product managers, and other stakeholders, architects on projects from idea to implementation.

  • Leverages DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation, and Test Driven Development

  • Automate Infrastructure tasks so that they can be achieved consistently, quickly, and at the scale our business needs demand.

  • Develop tools that will improve platform availability and engineer’s ability to respond to incidents

  • Create automation solutions for our infrastructure platform to achieve a hands-free environment

  • Build CICD pipelines using technologies such as Jenkins in a containerized environment

  • Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments

  •  Integrate Open Source & COTS products across the continuous delivery pipeline to provide a comprehensive automated system from epic definition, development, test and deploy of Companies applications within our data center and Amazon.

  • Design, develop and implement automated solutions, based on a set of standards and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization's goals and objectives.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad Rao
IDEXCEL Inc., 459 Herndon Parkway, Suite 10 & 11, Herndon, VA-20170.
Direct: 703-230-2656
Email: pr...@idexcel.comwww.idexcel.com