Direct Client Positions : Senior Java Developer/ Senior DevOps Engineer Positions || No Layers ||

Prasad Rao

May 10, 2022, 10:22:22 AM5/10/22
to pr...@idexcel.com

Hi,
We have a high volume of Java requirements and Senior DevOps Engineer positions this is our direct client requirements. There are no layers in between. Please send me your own W2 consultant only.

We have 40+ open positions in Java and below is the job description. Client may ask for on-site in Sept/Oct 2022 or might extend the remote option till end of 2022 and can select any location for on-site (Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL)

Senior Java Developer @ Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL

100% remote for now, need to be onsite after COVID

Skills: Java, J2ee, AWS, Springboot, Microservices, Spring

·         Must have 10+ of hands-on professional experience using Core Java, Angular, Microservices, Spring, Springboot, AWS and related frameworks.

·         Proficiency in AWS environment.

Mid-Level Java Developer @ Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL

100% remote for now, need to be onsite after COVID

Skills: Java, J2ee, AWS, Springboot, Microservices

·         Must have 8-9+ of hands-on professional experience using Core Java, Microservices, Springboot, AWS.

·         Proficiency in AWS environment.

Java Full Stack Developer @ Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL

100% remote for now, need to be onsite after COVID

Skills: Java, J2ee, AWS, Springboot, Spring, Angular8-11

·         Must have 10+ years of hands-on professional experience using Core Java, Angular, Spring, Springboot, AWS.

·         Must have strong experience on Angular.

·         Proficiency in AWS environment.

Senior DevOps Engineer @ Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL (5 Positions)

100% remote for now, need to be onsite after COVID

Skills: Jenkins, AWS, Python, GO, CI/CD Pipeline, Docker, Kubernates, Ansible

·         Must have 10+ years’ experience as DevOps Engineer.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad Rao
IDEXCEL Inc., 459 Herndon Parkway, Suite 10 & 11, Herndon, VA-20170.
Direct: 703-230-2656Mobile/Text:
(571) 443-8470

Email: pr...@idexcel.com

Prasad Rao

May 11, 2022, 11:31:39 AM5/11/22
to pr...@idexcel.com

Hi,We have a high volume of Java requirements and Senior DevOps Engineer positions this is our direct client requirements. There are no layers in between. Please send me your own W2 consultant only.

Please send me your consultant resume to pr...@idexcel.com

Client may ask for on-site in post COVID and can select any location for on-site (Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL)