Placement Opportunities : Direct Client || Senior Java Developer

Prasad Rao

Aug 10, 2022, 10:45:52 AM8/10/22
to pr...@idexcel.com

Hi,

Please find below our direct client requirements, there are no layers in between. Client will ask for On-Site in post COVID. We have multiple Java Developer roles; we are directly working with client Hiring managers.

Please send me your consultant resume to pr...@idexcel.com

Preferred local to Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL

Job Title: Senior Java Developer & Mid-Level Java Developer

Location: Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL

Duration: Long term contract

Remote till COVID then onsite

Job Description:

Skills: Java, J2ee, AWS, Springboot, Microservices, Spring

·         Must have 9-10+ Years of hands-on professional experience using Core Java, Angular, Microservices, Spring, Springboot, AWS and related frameworks.

·         Proficiency in AWS environment.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad Rao
IDEXCEL Inc., 459 Herndon Parkway, Suite 10 & 11, Herndon, VA-20170.
Email: pr...@idexcel.com