Direct Client Positions : Senior Java Developer Positions || No Layers ||

Prasad Rao

May 4, 2022, 9:56:29 AM5/4/22
to pr...@idexcel.com

Hi,
We have a high volume of Java requirements; this is our direct client requirements. There are no layers in between. Please send me your own W2 consultant only.

Please send me your consultant resume to pr...@idexcel.com

We have 40+ open positions in Java and below is the job description. Client may ask for on-site in Sept/Oct 2022 or might extend the remote option till end of 2022 and can select any location for on-site (Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL)

Senior Java Developer @ Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL

100% remote for now, need to be onsite after COVID

Skills: Java, J2ee, AWS, Springboot, Microservices, Spring

·         Must have 10+ of hands-on professional experience using Core Java, Angular, Microservices, Spring, Springboot, AWS and related frameworks.

·         Proficiency in AWS environment.

·         Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development

·         Experience in building server-side applications using J2EE Technologies.

·         Proficient with database technologies, including modelling and performance tuning.

·         Proficiency in Unix/Linux environments.

·         Experienced with JUnit, Test Driven Development (TDD) using Concordion framework, and Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber and Gherkin.

·         Competency with source control (preferably Git) and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.

·         Practiced understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration

·         Hands on with Agile software/tools (e.g., JIRA, etc.)

·         The ability to write reusable, optimized, maintainable code that is well documented and follows industry-standard best practices

·         Good problem-solving skills

·         Good communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, across all stakeholder groups and with staff from junior to senior levels

Java Full Stack Developer @ Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL

100% remote for now, need to be onsite after COVID

Skills: Java, J2ee, AWS, Springboot, Spring, Angular8-11

·         Must have 7-9+ years of hands-on professional experience using Core Java, Angular, Spring, Springboot, AWS and related frameworks.

·         Must have strong experience on Angular.

·         Proficiency in AWS environment.

Senior DevOps Engineer (Certified Jenkins) @ Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL (2 Positions)

100% remote for now, need to be onsite after COVID

Experience with cloud technology (AWS) in terms of automating tasks, a good understanding of services, troubleshooting issues on the cloud

DevOps: Understanding of different stages of CICD, Good understanding of Jenkins, GitHub, Kubernetes, and Artifactory

Jenkins: Experience in managing the Jenkins platform

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad Rao
IDEXCEL Inc., 459 Herndon Parkway, Suite 10 & 11, Herndon, VA-20170.
Direct: 703-230-2656Mobile/Text:
(571) 443-8470

Email: pr...@idexcel.com

Prasad Rao

May 5, 2022, 10:47:55 AM5/5/22
to pr...@idexcel.com

Hi,We have a high volume of Java requirements; this is our direct client requirements. There are no layers in between. Please send me your own W2 consultant only.

Please send me your consultant resume to pr...@idexcel.com

We have 40+ open positions in Java and below is the job description. Client may ask for on-site in Sept/Oct 2022 or might extend the remote option till end of 2022 and can select any location for on-site (Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL)

Please make sure below details should be shown on the resume, based on below details the resume will shortlist.

LinkedIn Profile link

Master’s degree with Completion year

Bachelor’s degree with Completion year

Rates are depending on experience.

[...]

Prasad Rao

May 6, 2022, 10:05:24 AM5/6/22
Please send me your resume to pr...@idexcel.com
We have 40+ open positions in Java and below is the job description. Client may ask for on-site in Sept/Oct 2022 or might extend the remote option till end of 2022 and can select any location for on-site (Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL)

Prasad Rao

May 9, 2022, 9:54:41 AM5/9/22
to pr...@idexcel.com

Hi,We have a high volume of Java requirements; this is our direct client requirements. There are no layers in between. Please send me your own W2 consultant only.

Please send me your consultant resume to pr...@idexcel.com

We have 40+ open positions in Java and below is the job description. Client will ask for on-site in POST COVID and can select any location for on-site (Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL)

Please make sure below details should be shown on the resume, based on below details the resume will shortlist.

LinkedIn Profile link

Master’s degree with Completion year

Bachelor’s degree with Completion year

Rates are depending on experience.

Prasad Rao

May 12, 2022, 12:12:54 PM5/12/22
to pr...@idexcel.com

Hi,We have a high volume of Java requirements this is our direct client requirements. There are no layers in between. Please send me your own W2 consultant only.

Please send me your consultant resume to pr...@idexcel.com

We have 60+ open positions in Java and below is the job description. Client will ask for on-site in POST COVID and can select any location for on-site (Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL)

Mid-Level Java Developer @ Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL

100% remote for now, need to be onsite after COVID

Skills: Java, J2ee, AWS, Springboot, Microservices

·         Must have 8-9+ of hands-on professional experience using Core Java, Microservices, Springboot, AWS.

·         Proficiency in AWS environment.

Java Full Stack Developer @ Richmond/Mclean, VA/Plano, TX/Chicago, IL

100% remote for now, need to be onsite after COVID

Skills: Java, J2ee, AWS, Springboot, Spring, Angular8-11

·         Must have 10+ years of hands-on professional experience using Core Java, Angular, Spring, Springboot, AWS.

Prasad Rao

May 13, 2022, 10:43:17 AM5/13/22
to pr...@idexcel.com

Prasad Rao