Direct Client Req : Java Developer @ Richmond, VA

Prasad Rao

Jan 27, 2020, 10:22:43 AM1/27/20
to pr...@idexcel.com
Hi,
This is Prasad Rao from Idexcel.

Sending you our direct client requirement please have a review on it and let me know your interest.

Title: Java Developer
Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 12 Months

Need locals

Basic Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree
At least 2 year of experience in Application Development: Java, JEE, Python, Go, C++, C#, or Lua
At least 1 year of experience developing front end technologies: Angular JS, Node JS, JavaScript, Typescript, HTML 5, or CSS
At least 1 year of experience with Protractor, Karma, or Jasmine
At least 1 year of experience in one of Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform

Preferred Qualifications:
Masters or Minor in Computer Science
3+ years of experience developing RESTful APIs
1+ years of experience in developing UNIX and Shell Scripts
1+ years of experience in Testing frameworks and Quality Assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, and SoapUI
1+ years of experience in Container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or Amazon ECS
1+ years of experience providing enterprise Linux-based systems administration
1+ years of experience with Artifactory, Nexus and GitHub
Certified in Java, Spring or AWS technologies

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad Rao
IDEXCEL Inc., 459 Herndon Parkway, Suite 10 & 11, Herndon, VA-20170.
Direct: 703-230-2656
Email: pr...@idexcel.comwww.idexcel.com