VBeyond || ETL Test Lead AT Dallas, TX

Patrick Jane

Sep 1, 2020, 11:23:39 AM9/1/20

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of ETL Test Lead at Dallas, TX with our client. If you are interested then please reply to me with your updated resume or you can call me at (805) 553-6267.

Role: ETL Test Lead

Location: Dallas, TX

Type: Contract

Job Description:

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

  • 10-12 Years of strong knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW), dimensional modelling and design, Analytics, Enterprise Dashboard, Key performance Indicators (KPIs),Data Quality, Master Data Management and Data governance best practices
  • Data analysis, data cleansing, data matching
  • Experience developing data quality gates for business rules
  • Data quality assessment & remediation
  • Establish an Inventory of critical data quality business rule checks
  • Must be able to assess scope and define plans, timelines and roadmaps
  • Expert in creating test plan, test strategy, test estimation. Thorough knowledge and experience in testing process, managing defects, and test design techniques.
  • Expert in reviewing the stored procedures and understand the mappings, transformations, business rules
  • Expert in writing complex SQL queries to test the ETLs.
  • Expert in adhoc/prepared reports testing including report data testing, layout, report prompts, drill ins, groupings, export to different file formats and rest of the report requirements.
  • Knowledge in automation test tools for automated reports testing is desired.
  • Should have experience in testing  XML source data and XSD’s
  • Experience in Teradata, Oracle, DB2 database and SOAP UI
  • Web services and Business objects/ crystal reports testing.
  • Experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
  • Airline domain experience is mandatory, experience in Amadeus tools- ARD and CM applications is preferred.
  • Should be able to analyze and find the root cause of potential issues in data warehouse
  • Should be willing to go extra mile on job and flexible with Onsite timings
  • Should be out-of-the-box thinker and highly action oriented.

Thanks & Regards

Avanish Pandey

Sr. Recruitment Executive

VBeyond Corporation I PARTNERING FOR GROWTH

(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267

avan...@vbeyond.com || avanishit...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey