Need Senior Tibco Developer with strong Healthcare experience for my client in PA.

Mirth Consulting

Mar 25, 2020, 9:26:02 AM3/25/20
 Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for Senior Tibco Developer with strong Healthcare experience.  I have an excellent project with my client at Danville, PA.

Job Title      :          Senior Tibco Developer with strong Healthcare experience

Location      :          Danville, PA

Duration      :         12 + Months

Rate             :         DOE

Interview Process: Phone then Video

*Can start remote but then will have to relocate onsite*

DEFINITELY MUST HAVE HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE and STRONG Tibco

Keys: Tibco plus strong Healthcare – Looking for: Facets, HL7, FHIR, or EDI

Additional Technical Skill Set Requirements:

Tibco Business works (BW6) (A Plus: Both BW6 and BW5)

Knowledge in XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath.

Expertise in implementing SOA concepts by designing and developing Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and Service palettes using SOAP/HTTP and SOAP/JMS.

Experience in working with databases and creating SQL Queries, PL/SQL that are required for Integration.

Experience in using messaging standards such as Active MQ, EMS and JMS.

Experience building/implementing various integration patterns (e.g. request/reply, pub/sub, web services WSDL/SOAP)

Experience with Java and J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.0, STRUTS, JDBC, XML, SOAP, Web Services

Thanks & Regards.

Tony Wilson | Business Manager

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: (878)212-1762 - 312-428-5615312-428-5338

To...@mirthconsulting.net