Very immediate need for Sr. VueJS Developer with excellent coding skills - San Francisco, CA

Mirth Consulting

Nov 11, 2020, 12:29:28 PM11/11/20

Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for Android Developer. I have an excellent project with my client in Chicago, IL.

Job Title    :     Sr. VueJS Developer

Location    :     San Francisco, CA

Duration    :     12+ Month

We can schedule an interview in 24 to 48 Hours with our client.

Consultants must have excellent coding skills.

Vue JS Vue Router Vuex Vue SSR (Server-side Render) Node SCSS Backends for Front Ends

Details Description Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.

Specific Responsibilities :

• Gathers and verifies technical requirements

• Authors and audits technical design for features

• Competent in programming and debugging across multiple modules and dealing with related external dependencies

• Writes high quality code with full test coverage

• Reviews code to ensure it is functionally correct and is of high quality

• Provides story or business requirements breakdown planning and estimation, reviews and evaluates the team’s estimates

• Accountable for complex stories or business requirements

• Identifies feature and module dependencies

• Proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems

• Suggests process improvements and best practices

• Identifies new areas that could be measured

• Able to identify, evaluate and discuss alternative technologies and techniques

• Justifies decisions and achieves peer consent

• Interacts with team members, other IT teams, business users, individual contributors, managers

• Sphere of influence is small group of peers

• Actively shares knowledge within domain

• Able to share knowledge outside domain

• Mentors co-workers within area of expertise, improves other’s productivity

• Provides guidance for the work performed by contractors

• Assesses the quality of work and effectiveness of contract resources

• Participates in development of contractor agreements, including deliverables and SLAs

Thanks & Regards.

Tony Wilson | Business Manager

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: (606)388-5152- (312) 428-5615(312) 428-5338

To...@mirthconsulting.net|www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/