AZURE CLOUD ENGINEER

Deepak Chandani

Jul 21, 2022, 12:47:47 PM7/21/22
to Deepak Chandani

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Deepak from Concept Software & Services Inc. I am looking for AZURE CLOUD ENGINEER . Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

Role: AZURE CLOUD ENGINEER

Location: New York City

Scope/ Deliverable:

Provide planning and fieldwork consultations/ advisory services to support the following:

  • review & challenge management Security Architecture / security blueprints
  • development of scenario testing (to be performed by IAD).

Skillset Required:

Familiarity with auditing or managing the following traditional Microsoft and M365 technologies:

  • Microsoft Active Directory and Azure
  • Microsoft Hybrid Exchange environment
  • SharePoint Online policies, configuration, and security
  • OneDrive for Business policies, configuration, and security
  • Microsoft Teams policies, configuration, and security
  • Authorization and Authentication in M365 Single-Sign-On and Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) environments
  • Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection (i.e. Microsoft Defender)
  • Microsoft Cloud Access Security Proxy (MCAS)
  • Security and Compliance Center
  • M365 Resiliency configuration
  • Outlook web access
  • Azure Information Protect (AIP) labelling and encryption
  • Benoit’s monitoring policy

Deepak Chandani
US IT Recruiter
Concept Software & Services Inc.
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Contact: +1  470-622-2699
Email: dee...@concept-inc.com

LinkdIn: linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227